Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome one, welcome all to my new blog "Established 1984". The main reason for the name is fairly obvious, being that I was born in 1984, but there is more; I feel that not only was I born in '84, but it is also when I began to build the legacy that I will leave here, even before I knew or cared. My goal is to have a positive impact on this world, and hopefully this blog can somehow accomplish part of this.

Also, I have a lot of things in my head that I would like to share with the world and what better forum is there than a blog. I want to show those who don't know me well or who have never had a real conversation with me that there are deep thoughts behind the charming Alabama smile :-).

This blog will focus on a variety of things: style, sports, religion, current events, random rants, etc. Who knows, I might even throw some of my writing on here...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy Established 1984.

Cheers,

JIP

No comments:

Post a Comment